We serve the growing global demand of energy and data transmission and distribution, aiming to contribute to the energy transition
Cenergy Holdings is a Belgian holding company listed on both Euronext Brussels and Athens Stock Exchange, investing in leading industrial companies, focusing on the growing global demand of energy transfer, renewables and data transmission. The Cenergy Holdings portfolio consists of Corinth Pipeworks and Hellenic Cables, two Greek companies positioned at the forefront of high growth sectors, such as energy distribution and telecommunications.
Cenergy Holdings’ companies provide turnkey solutions and services to a large number of clients in the energy, telecommunications and construction sectors. With significant experience implementing large-scale projects globally and a strong focus on customer satisfaction, the companies are considered to have a leading role in their respective sectors.
Corinth Pipeworks is a world leader in steel pipe manufacturing for the oil and gas sector and major producer of steel hollow sections for the construction sector, with a long record of challenging offshore and onshore applications around the world.
Hellenic Cables is one of the largest power and telecom land and submarine cable producers in Europe, with a large number of turnkey projects undertaken in high voltage submarine power cables.
The companies in Cenergy Holdings’ portfolio:
- Have a long history of implementing large-scale projects in more than 70 countries
- Provide value added products and solutions for niche markets aiming at the green transition
- Offer specialized, high technology solutions and turnkey services
- Invest continuously in R&D and Innovation and technological advancement and have state of the art and cost-efficient production facilities
- Serve major customers worldwide for nearly 70 years
- Employ more than 2,000 highly skilled and talented people
- Are committed to sustainable production and operate responsibly creating value to all their stakeholders
Cenergy Holdings’ companies lead the way in the transition of the global economy to a green model and the energy transition being active in:
- Renewable energy sources
- Offshore wind farms
- The New Hydrogen era, as conveyed by its participation in initiatives like Hydrogen Europe and the European Clean Hydrogen Alliance
- Natural gas distribution
Our companies are committed to helping combat climate change and are assuming responsibility for reducing their carbon footprint not only in the production of their products, but by designing technological solutions that will transform the economy into a zero-carbon economy. Based on this commitment, Cenergy Holdings’ companies have incorporated energy transition initiatives into their strategic planning to respond to these challenges as well as to safeguard their growth prospects.