Olive oil and fine food products
Eleofillo was founded in 2005 in Aigion, Western Greece by Sotiris Angelakopoulos, and is involved in processing, packaging and delivering a variety of Greek agricultural products worldwide. The continuously upgraded industrial complex in Koumaris Aigion, Western Greece is engaged in the production, processing and bottling/packaging of olive oil, vinegar and balsamic vinegar.
The production plant is fully certified by ISO 22000, and comprises:
- Sheltered floor space of 800 sqm, fully controlled as per HACCP – ISO 22000, at all stages production.
- Stocking capacity of 800MT of olive oils in stainless tanks.
- Fully-automated bottling facility equipped with brand-new packing lines dedicated strictly to the olive oil industry needs, as per HACCP – ISO 22000.
- Fully-equipped, privately-owned laboratory for analysis & quality control, always applying and tracing technological updates, supported by scientific personnel specialized in Olive Oils analysis.
- Storing warehouse for finished products.
The firm regards as its main asset its highly-qualified and skilled personnel, which guarantees the quality-standards of our products and services.
The company’s current exports activity spans more than 13 countries worldwide.
Our goal is to be able to deal with current challenges with flexibility, innovation and high corporate social responsibility.
Our commitment is to pursue our goals with the highest level of respect for environmental protection and dedication to human values and needs.
Last but not least, our aim is to maintain long-term relations with our customers and suppliers, based on mutually appreciated values and practices.