When the magic of nature meets the soul of matter!
By Dimitra Katsafadou, La vie en Rose Founder/Owner/Director.
La vie en Rose was founded in 2016 by Dimitra Katsafadou, a graduate of the Department of Chemistry of the National and Kapodistrian University of Athens (NKUA) and holder of a Master’s Degree by the Department of Inorganic Chemistry, NKUA. The firm is based in the northeastern Athens suburb of Aghia Paraskevi, where its premises include a laboratory for the production and packaging of cosmetic products, certified by the National Organization for Medicines (EOF).
All cosmetic product formulations contain expensive raw materials, such as diamond, platinum and 24-karat gold leaf, in combination with mother earth treasures: virgin olive oil, royal jelly, balsam oil and helichrysum. The use of these ingredients led to winning first prize in the Prix de Beauté 2020. The firm has also been awarded a special distinction by the President of the Hellenic Republic at an event at the Zappeion Megaron. Notably, the production process of the Gold Kombucha cream, invented by Dimitra Katsafadou, has been patented for 20 years.
La vie en Rose currently employs a staff of 100 and operates 20 stores in both Greece and Cyprus. All of its products, made with olive oil, balsam oil, Kombucha extract and an array of pure grade raw materials, enjoy wide popularity by many consumers both in Greece and abroad.
La vie en Rose is not simply a herbal cosmetics company. It is a company that operates with nature in mind, based on the belief that nature’s magic can achieve harmonious combinations of plant ingredients to create products that stand out for both their innovation and effectiveness. After all, the basic idea of the company lies in the phrase: “The magic of nature meets the the soul of matter.”
– In October 2020, La vie en Rose was awarded as the healthiest growing Greek company in the Beauty segment.
– PRIX DE ΒEAUTÉ 2020: First Gold Award for Beauty Products.
– Global Women’s Breakfast – Empowering Women in Chemistry: Speech at the National and Kapodistrian University of Athens.
– Platinum Award, by the Michael Cacoyannis Foundation.
– La vie en Rose received and award at the 2nd Athens Business Women Forum, for women who innovate, both scientifically and in business, held at the Zappeion Megaron.
– For five consecutive years, Dimitra Katsafadou has been voted Businesswoman of the Year.
– The cosmetics company “La Vie En Rose by Dimitra Katsafadou” involves in charity work by supporting the organization “Make-A-Wish Greece”.
– Innovation patent for the unique composition of the live fungus Kombucha, by OBI (Industrial Property Organization).
– La vie en Rose operates a laboratory licensed by EOF (No. 91571), with Dimitra Katsafadou being the scientist in charge.
– La vie en Rose makes 100% herbal cosmetics from pure grade raw materials, with organic essential oils and Mt. Taygetus herbal extracts. The preservatives used are approved by Ecocert and Cosmos.